Sunday, June 13, 2010

WISHES ON THE WIND - FIGMENT 2010 on GOVERNORS ISLAND

Thank you to everyone who participated in the project!  We had wishes in several languages including French, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese!!!  And the wishes ranged from the general, the whimsical to the deeply personal,  Here are a few of them that we thought we would share:

I wish that my children find joy and happiness and approach life with curiosity and excitement

Safe recovery for all the animals and birds affected by the oil spill

I wish I could have clarity and determination in realizing my magical talents and purpose

Less corporate greed

I wish for more tolerance

Please universe grant my mother's body and spirit peace

This summer is prosperous and romantic

I wish for more hours of sleep

A TIME MACHINE

Wings to fly around the world

I'd wish for the certain knowledge that my biggest dream in life will come true. It doesn't have to happen right now - I can wait - but I'd like to know for sure that it's coming.

And we wish that all of your wishes come true - MayoSandoval Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment